This month, as part of a major voter outreach campaign, we launched a video campaign opposing the presidential candidacy of Joe Biden. This first video we launched featured a “special message for American Veterans”. We care about the rights and needs of our American Veterans and it’s clear that Joe Biden does not stand for those rights, in fact he and the Democrats stand opposed to your beliefs. Biden has dangerous beliefs on gun control, defunding the police and illegal immigration. Be on the look out for our upcoming videos!
As if Biden as president is not dangerous enough, we anxiously awaited the delayed announcement of his running mate. Adding to the dangerous potential for our nation, Joe Biden chose Kamala Harris. Though the decision was delayed, he had already made it clear what he envisioned. He stated that he’d spoken to former president Barack Obama and said he would like his administration to look like the country did under Obama and his administration…the very thing we’ve been warning Americans about. You could call Kamala the perfect pick for Biden or the worst addition to the disaster that awaits American and our Veterans should these two be elected into office.
Joe Biden and the Democrats are already too extreme, but they are also under constant pressure from their far left base to go even further. During the Democratic primaries, Harris sharply criticized Biden for not being liberal enough. These two are a dangerous duo, and we cannot allow them to be in charge of our country, and ultimately the rights of our Veterans. The addition of Kamala Harris to the Democratic ticket is a warning sign to the American people.
Of course, there is one way to prevent such an outcome, and that is to “Say ‘NO’ to Joe!” on November 3rd, and for the American people to vote against the Biden-Harris ticket.
- The Florida congressman says Biden’s foreign policy is the ‘worst thing’ that could happen to the economy
- President Donald Trump signs into law a measure that was first introduced in 2017 — the concept of a Veterans Treatment Court.
- President Donald Trump is the first president in more than 100 years to take veteran suicide seriously.
- The Democrats will do everything they can to prevent Joe Biden from debating President Trump. That is because they can’t rescue him on the debate stage.
- The U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) announced its commitment to extend debt relief to Veterans adversely impacted by COVID-19 to the end of 2020 by suspending certain debt collection actions.
- President Trump is a patriot who cares about veterans