As we creep closer to election day, at Coalition for American Veterans we are focused on making sure the right person is elected for President of the United States this fall. Americans, and especially American veterans, deserve a leader who will have their best interest in mind.
Biden is not that person.
In July, we continued to ramp up our efforts to unite veterans around “Saying No! to Joe” on November 3rd. We had over 3,500 Americans sign our pledge to support veterans with their vote in November. To date, that pledge has been signed over 12,000 times.
We also held a remembrance rally in Tomah, WI on July 28, 2020. Veterans and veteran supporters from across Wisconsin gathered to remember the veterans that were affected in the 2014 Tomah VA scandal that took place under Obama-Biden.
- Joe Biden wants to be our nation’s Commander in Chief, but Tara Reade’s accusation that Biden sexually assaulted her have cast a shadow over his campaign.
- A closer look at Biden’s foreign policy record and his current and former relations with other countries, including Ukraine and China, reveal many questions that need to be answered.
- During the second term of the Obama-Biden administration, the scandal broke wide open.
- Trump Administration launches campaign to reduce high suicide rates
- Survey: Obama gets thumbs down from the troops
- Trump doesn’t need to apologize to veterans but Obama, Biden should
- Trump’s visit to Marinette and Fincantieri was the first by a sitting president
Coming in August 2020:
Next month, we’re launching our first video ad that will remind veterans where Biden stands on the issues that matter most to them.