We released two new videos this month in our series. If you had not heard about the accusations made by Tara Reade against Joe Biden before, it is likely because every attempt has been made to discredit and bury it in the press, but we’re speaking out about it. Let’s also not forget that Joe Biden’s party has been caving in to the rioters all summer.
In the Vice Presidential debate we learned that Kamala Harris has little interest in appealing to Veterans and standing up for their rights, just another reason to Say NO to Joe!
We have spent the last several months trying to reach as many Veteran voters and supporters as possible. In the final weeks before the election we conducted a major voter outreach targeting 1.4 million people, urging them to vote.
Our efforts don’t stop there. We have just released a short film called “The Choice”, where three Veterans discuss their horrible experiences on and off the battlefield in the hands of the Obama-Biden administration and state their genuine fear should Biden be elected.
It’s not too late, remember to Say NO to Joe on November 3rd.
- Biden failed veterans as VP, he’d fail them again as president
- Trump administration gave veterans a real, permanent choice in the community and fixed the VA at the same time.
- Trump’s Fundamental Strength: Voters Approve of His Policies – Boston Herald
- Veterans are generally voting 52% for Trump while only 42% were voting for Biden.
- Make sure your voices are heard on November 3rd and stand up for Veterans.
- The Biden presidency would risk plunging the world into many more devastating conflicts.