If you send us personal information-by submitting an e-mail, completing an online form, requesting materials or information, ordering Institute tickets, making a donation, or signing up for membership-we will use this information to respond to your inquiry or request. We may also use it to contact you to provide information about other activities, programs, membership and fundraising opportunities, products, and special events that may interest you. You may opt-out of having your information used for these purposes, or you may update your contact information anytime, by contacting us via e-mail or postal mail address.
The Coalition for American Veterans does not sell, exchange, or release website visitor’s names, e-mail addresses, or other individually identifying information to parties outside of the organization, except to third party contractors performing services, to the extent necessary to comply with applicable laws or valid legal processes, to protect the rights and property of the organization, or to provide the services or information you have requested.
Users should be aware that the Coalition for American Veterans contracts with several third-party vendors to provide certain services made available on and to process transactions made through this website. Use of these services is subject to the privacy policies of such third-party vendors.
The Coalition for American Veterans visitors with an opportunity to make a contribution to our organization through an online donation page. The information that you supply during any of the above transaction processes is used to fulfill your order and will also be used to track and analyze transaction trends.
The Coalition for American Veterans offers refunds on donations or purchases in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. Contact the organization via e-mail or postal mail address to request a refund
- A Democratic Congresswoman Wants to Limit Veteran Choices of Education. Why This Could Have Devastating Consequences A recent opinion piece penned by Democratic Florida Congresswoman Donna...
- Congressman Brian Mast’s (FL-18) commitment to veterans proves key to winning race 11/07/2018 – Alexandria, VA – The Coalition for American Veterans...
- Congressman Mike Coffman’s (CO-6) commitment to veterans proves key to winning race 11/07/2018 – Alexandria, VA – The Coalition for American Veterans...
- Congressman Chip Roy’s (TX-21) commitment to veterans proves key to winning race 11/07/2018 – Alexandria, VA – The Coalition for American Veterans...
- Congressman Andy Barr’s (KY-6) commitment to veterans proves key to winning race 11/07/2018 – Alexandria, VA – The Coalition for American...